Skip to main content

I AM AN ADDICT........PART 8

Hi I'm Kevin and I'm an addict....

Cant believe its been a week since I was in a sharing session. Well its been a crazy week, did a few stupid things that addicts shouldnt do. Actually put myself jn sutuations where I might be tempted to use. Thankfully I didnt, sucked up my courage and just walked away.
I let off some steam yesterday through one of my favourite hobbies, dont laugh but its karaoke. Brought the roof down like I was a rock star and the audience responded so beautifully. I hadnt done that in a while and the feeling was magical. Looks like a have found what I'd like to call my rhythmic release.
The hardest thing I have had to endure is not let the darkness engulf me. You know when you really really need a hit and suddenly your mood changes and thats all you can think about. Thats how I feel sometimes and I have to do all I can to not let it take over. Kinda why i needed to come back and share with the rest of you degenerates.

Thanks for letting me share.

Hi Im kevin and Im an addict...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She killed him.........................

A man’s primary purpose in life is to provide, both for the present and the future. Often, nothing he possesses naturally is seen as inherently valuable. For a woman, however, the opposite is true, as she is born with much of what is deemed valuable for the species. It's a rather bleak topic to discuss, yet it reflects a truth we have come to understand. Recently, I buried a great man who did everything right, though it wasn’t enough to earn him the long life he so deserved. Born and raised in poverty, he was on his way to becoming the best in his field, until he met someone he couldn't resist. As a child, he encountered a beautiful girl whom he believed could walk on water. Their young love blossomed in the dusty, rural farmlands of western Kenya, only for life’s circumstances to separate them for nearly two decades. During their time apart, he built a foundation that his peers from the village could only dream of. From barefoot maize harvests in the village to excelling at a ...

Someone needs to shoot the DEEJAY....

Expensive drinks and high cover charges, that's the price I pay for a hassle free night in a club with great ambience. A great night to me is rated against some distinct markers. Company,  choice of beverage and location.  Company ,if it's not your usual crew, has to be put together systematically to ensure you don't end up with troublemakers but with more fun loving and well behaved people.  The choice of beverage is just dictated by location and company. House parties should have more hard liquor than beers while the club scene requires more portability with regards to cans and bottles for the more agile of this generation. The last and usually most important, location location location. What goes into a location; distance,  cost, ratio of the sexes,  neighborhood and the music. If you are already used to certain clubs then the only variable present is the sexes and music.  Unless you are bringing your own company then the ratio doesn't bother you much b...

Do you hear the sounds or do you just choose not to listen....

I watched a documentary some time ago by a member of the Johnson and Johnson family called "Born Rich", if you are fascinated by how the top 1% lives then you should definitely check it out. Coming from wealthy family, Jamie Johnson , wanted to understand how wealth affects the children of the billionaires and millionaires of today. He interviewed his fellow wealthy friends and other ordinary people to get a feel of it all. I won't regal you with the details but the common theme that I personally gleaned from the whole documentary is that rich people do not like talking about their money. The group of wealthy individuals who have passed down their wealth from one generation to the next especially do not like discussing money seem overly offended when the subject is brought up.  So what does that have to do with daily life, well the top 1% exist everywhere and a better way to explain those stats is comparison of wealthy people. It's a simple truth that the United State...